Thursday 30 July 2015

Happy 1st Birthday to Buttonmefancy!




Buttonmefancy is a year old and what an experience it's been! 

She was born late on a Saturday night after packing laundry. Her name popped into my head as I folded the last item of clothing and the rest is history! I must have seen lots of buttons *giggle*

My inspiration comes from my passion for fashion design and the Style Network. I knew those many hours in front of the TV watching Fashion Week, Style Star, How do I Look, America's Nest Top Model and my favorite among many others, Project Runway would come in handy! Like seriously...many hours! Lol

I put in a lot of time deciding on topics, finding pictures and creating content that you'll love and your appreciation has made it worthwhile! To date, Buttonmefancy is getting love from 250 newsletter subscribers, 330 followers on Twitter, 351 on Instagram and 157 on Pinterest. 

In case you were wondering about my social media platforms - Dial into Twitter for original motivational quotes and fashion and style retweets from my fashion icons. See Instagram for Style education, Snapshots of my life, Inspiration, and pretty things and see Pinterest for the looks I love.

Apart from blogging, I am enthusiastically working on the launch of my blouse line! There have been many obstacles including steep learning curves. At this stage, I'v immersed myself in finding the the best fabric and the best hands to help me bring you something special! 

Everything is coming together in its own time and although challenging, your support has been inspiring!

Thank you for the emails, the comments, the follows, the shares and the love. I look forward to keeping you company through life!

xoxo

"Every birthday should be a celebration of the special moments you've enjoyed and the hard moments you've overcome. It's a time to be thankful." - Buttonmefancy

No comments:

Post a Comment