Thursday 6 August 2015

The white blazer



I'm reminiscing about the time I went to the Merceds Benz Fashion Week, black opaque stockings, lace-up black suede flats, black and white print dress and of course, my white blazer! I think awesome things happen when I wear my white blazer, because...I met Song of Style!



Not many of us own "the white blazer", but as Spring approaches, there’s no better item to have in your wardrobe!

Why do I love it so much? It's fresh, chic and add’s class to any look. What I love about it most is it’s versatility. You can throw it over a dress, wear it to work or with shorts on weekends. It’s a must have item! It completes any outfit! 

Here are some of my favorite "white blazer looks"...

WITH JEANS


Of course with jeans, am I right! We wear everything with jeans. You can do a classic look with nude heels and tee, or you can pair it with casual flat leather sandals and tee. It's up to you really, but both polished and relaxed looks work!

TO WORK


Wearing it to work is amazing when you want to stand out, so perhaps don't wear it when your boss is looking for a volunteer for some heavy going projects, but totally do if you've done a great job lol Wear it over a printed dress, love it with black and white print, or wear it with all black. Either way, you'll be styling at the office.

CASUAL AND PRETTY


Do try it with a flirty skirt, or dress and printed or colored pants. I love all three of these outfits and think it would make a eye-catching statement.

OUT OF THE ORDINARY


I love to wear outfits that are unexpected and I love these three "unexpected" looks. When you see the items separately, you wouldn't really think to wear them together but it works! Like a white waterfall cardy instead of a blazer over torn jeans and a simple tan sandal or...a white blazer with funky Nike sneakers and a clutch or with leather pants and silver shoes!

FIND YOUR WHITE BLAZER


http://www.woolworths.co.za/store/cat/_/N-1z13s4pZ9tdihyZb96nhl

The best ones I found was from Trenery and Witchery. If you think white is too harsh for your complexion, an off-white blazer is just as fabulous. Also, do try the white waterfall cover if you're not a fan of blazers! I'm sure you'll find the right one for you!


Stay stylish
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment