Thursday 11 June 2015

Gloves



I absolutely love how versatile gloves are. They are worn to the office, the movies, special events, for sport and even by brides on their wedding day! They are the forgotten accessory!

Who would have thought I would be raving about gloves? Definitely not me! I rediscovered mine on a cold winters morning and it looked absolutely fabulous with my crisp white shirt, leather tote, long chocolate brown coat and skinny trousers tucked into my riding boots. It makes an outfit richer. It's the perfect way to add a touch of vintage to a modern look.

If you're doubting how practical it can be, sure it's a bit difficult to grip things and can look out of place, but it can still work! Two things to look out for is fit and fabric. Make sure the gloves aren't too big or small and that the fabric is suited to what you're doing.

Leather is your best bet. It's the most versatile and easy to clean.When you're driving, make sure it's leather or a fabric with grip! Woolen gloves are lovely for relaxed Sunday's and walks in the park, but can be slippery, so be careful.

To save you time on getting your perfect pair, I did some research! Woolworths has the biggest selection of gloves for everyday use and at the most reasonable prices. Although...I bet you have a devine pair in your cupboard you've forgotten about! If you're not so lucky, here are my favorites:


Photo credit: Woolworths Shop at a Woolworths now!



No comments:

Post a Comment