Thursday 28 May 2015

Espadrilles



I love espadrilles, they are comfortable, versatile and chic and come in a variety of styles - flats, low and high heels. Nina Garcia, Fashion Director at Marie Claire magazine, mention them in her book, The Style Strategy. They are great for spring/summer. I find it works for autum too! I paired it with a light grey jersey, jeans and winter scarf to keep it season appropriate. I bought mine a while ago and I'm still wearing it! Here are a few of my favorite styles for every budget and where to find them:

CALL IT SPRING

I absolutely adore these. Very similar to mine, these go well with dresses and skirts or linen pants and light cotton shirts for spring/summer. For autumn days, pair with a light jersey, jeans and scarf like I did.


SPREE

I found great flats on Spree. I love these with linen pants and shorts. The white polo flat is super chic and is available in black as well. The metallic flats, I think are quite lovely for a casual dinner out with jeans.


NET-A-PORTER

Save the best for last, these are my favorite styles! I must warn you, they have the price to match! They were just too amazing to overlook.



Espadrilles are timeless casual shoes and can really be worn with everything - skirts, dresses, pants, shorts and jeans! Whichever pair you choose, it will be a great buy!

Happy shopping!

2 comments: