Saturday 24 January 2015

Research and Inspiration


Through knowledge comes inspiration. My inspiration for my new TopMeUp line comes from the history of fashion. I decided to visit a book store and as I browsed I was reminded of the simple but chic style of the 20's 30's and 40's. Apart from deciding that I'm an old soul at heart, I was inspired to make my line about simple, classic easy to wear pieces that can easily fit into your wardrobe. For the young professional that only has 5 minutes to put an outfit together in the morning, this line is for you! Comfortable, easy to wear, classic pieces that can translate from a day in the office to weekend events or casual socializing. Join me in my design process! Read my blog or follow @buttonmefancy on Instagram and Twitter, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment