Saturday 1 November 2014

Blazer ready


Blazer ready. Be blazer ready all year round. I love light linen blazers as a throw over for spring/summer and cashmere and leather blazers for autumn/winter. Today I wore a black and cream patterned cotton dress with black hosiery and black lace up suede flats. Quite a basic outfit. To add some polish, I whipped on a cream blazer. It highlighted the pattern and elevated the look. Blazers smarten any outfit. Put it to the test! In a basic wardrobe we'll usually find  only black blazers. I encourage you to explore alternatives! My must have's for any wardrobe includes a black blazer, a white/cream blazer and a blazer with an element of interest, either patterned, bright colored or both. Remember that with any blazer you buy the fit must be perfect! #putyourbestblazerforward

No comments:

Post a Comment