Saturday 11 October 2014

Snake skin



I've rediscovered snake skin this season. It's a statement print and very classy if not overdone. I chose a white and grey pair of snake skin jeans to add to my wardrobe. It's timeless and versatile. Today, I paired it with a simple grey jersey and dressed it up with tan heels and grey cashmere and tan leather blazer from my label, Zeenat Arieff. On warmer days, pair with a white, grey, black or yellow blouse and neutral or metallic sandals. Remember, when wearing a loud print keep the rest of your outfit simple!


3 comments:

  1. I looooooove your blazer!! what size can you make em in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah thank you! Unfortunately it's the only one I have at the moment, but I've had a few orders for it so I'm going to have more made. If you keen I can send you the details closer to the time and I can get your measurements from you then. What's your email address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keen! My email: cornflakes2020@gmail.com thanks!

      Delete